8.14.2006

The Bachelor Pad

So Tim and I have a foosball table which we stole from the church. It is a great addition to the pad. It was broken for a while so we hadn't played on it yet. On Sunday it was finally working and we had a few friends over for dinner. We started a friendly Sunday afternoon game. Mary and I played against Mooney and Kylee. It was Mary's debut game playing foosball. Out of control. Not only did she defend but she screamed, shouted, shook uncontrollably, jumped, high-fived, and kicked ass.

After all the peeps had left Tim and I played a game. I made a marvelous showing by scoring 6 consecutive goals on myself and loosing in a near shut-out. After the game was over, I looked at Tim and said, "That is the worst game of Ping-Pong I've ever played."

5 comments:

Kylee said...

That's what happens when you don't get enough sleep!

Love the new game! Love you guys!

Tang Tang said...

Not enough sleep? What, who? Allow me to lecture you all on the importance of getting sufficient amounts of sleep.

Timothy said...

Yeah, you were my best player that game.
Thanks!

Wulvsbayne said...

Foosball is such a fun game I'll be checking back later :)

Mooney said...

I got a kick out of Mary's first game too.