5.09.2007

Guau!

Ok people. This will give you an insight into one of my loves and passions. There are few things to enjoy in life that can compare with amazing dancing. I tend to get cravings at times. Hankerings. I just feel famished for a spot of amazing dancing. So I'm glad to have discoved that I can get thousands of amazing dance videos on youTube. Resolution is low, and tapped is never as good as live, but this still rocks. I hope you enjoy this as much as I do. If you ever come to a dance competition with me (planning to go to one in NYC over the summer) I'll get you hooked.

I've seen this couple a few times at competitions. They were 3rd or 4th in the world when this was recorded.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I love this!! That amazing twirly part! Totally hot.

HaH said...

More Please!!!